Game interface Language: English
Defeat DSparil, in HereticGLES, the best looking Heretic port on mobiles.
HereticGLES is the classic Heretic game ported to OpenGLES.
You are one of the last Sidhe elves. DSparil, the Serpent Rider, with its minions destroyed your civilization. Now, you will take revenge.
- High resolutions (on tablets or highend phones)
- Realtime dynamic lighting
- Particles effects
- 3D Monsters and objects (MD2)
- Blood projections
- Realistic water effect
- Xperia Play gamepad buttons (touchpads not supported yet, probably later)
- Keyboard support (USB, bluetooth, embedded)
- Gamepads support (analog sticks support on Android >= 3.1)
- Buttons mapping (Xperia Play / USB GamePads / Keyboard)
- and much more
HereticGLES comes with Heretic shareware datas.
If you own Heretic (V1.3 - Shadow of the Serpent Riders), copy the wad file (heretic.wad) in your device at this location: /sdcard/Kokak/HereticGLES/
Then , from the launch menu, "Full Game" as IWAD. The OpenGLES datas will be downloaded (about 120MB of datas)
On some devices, the game may not launch after the datas have been installed.
It is the case if the "Downloading Datas" waiting box disappears and the game doesnt launch after 30 seconds. Simply exit the game (home button) and relaunch it.
Operating System: Android Gingerbread (2.3) - Nougat Marshmallow (7.0) or later
Attack to Conquer
Slugterra - Dark waters
Z.O.N.A - Project X
Boxing Street Fighter
Dont Steal My Banana